Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire Knight cosplay  (Read 12265 times)
helliebee
PVC Floating Members
Ninja in Training

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »

Hey~

A few of us are interested in doing a Vampire Knight cosplay. Just the school uniforms. Day or night, whatever your preference. I was thinking of doing it as a hall cosplay, maybe at fanime but not if there is too much going on.

Anyone interested?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:09:00 PM by helliebee » Logged

"Just look at the face: it's vacant with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet."

-Di
admin
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 05:11:48 AM »

ya sounds kewl! post some links! Let us know what event you were thinking of!
videogirlc
PVC *Gekidan*
Ninja in Kitchen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 01:23:06 AM »

You know I'm up for Vampire knight cosplay. I want a night class uniform, those rose buttons link you sent me Helen are perfect.
Neko Wafer
PVC *Gekidan*
Ninja in Kitchen

What?! Potions lab AGAIN?! Dammit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 04:25:53 AM »

I'd love to BUTT I have too much to deal with at the moment. I'm even going to have to eliminate some of the costumes I needed to build for NCWA and Costume Con.

Working 40 hours a weeks sux.

"Witty remark."
     - Popular/famous person or character
Lucrezia's Delight Fine Millinery for Gothic|Lolita|Cosplay
helliebee
PVC Floating Members
Ninja in Training

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »

Cool cool, I don't care if we get a big group or if it's just you and me! In fact, it's probably better that way as this is my first independent sewing project so I'd like to keep it simple. I'll probably cosplay Yuuki; will you be a specific character or just your own version of a night class student?

Yeah the rose buttons were easy to find but I still haven't figured out what I am going to use for the other metal clips they have at the corners of the paneling on the jackets -_-' I might end up making them out of foam or clay and spray painting them silver, but I think that will look tacky...

Oh, and the paneling/design for the jacket is really confusing for me. I looked at the pictures of day class uniforms online and it looks like everyone has just been sewing them on as a strip. When I was thinking about the costume I thought of it more as a panel with a border...oh well it is still early. I still need to pick out fabric and find patterns!

"Just look at the face: it's vacant with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet."

-Di
videogirlc
PVC *Gekidan*
Ninja in Kitchen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 02:23:04 AM »

Probably be Ruka since I have like the perfect wig for her. Have you tried looking thorught studs for the diamond things?  I would jsut sew on the the black as strips.
helliebee
PVC Floating Members
Ninja in Training

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 03:22:14 AM »

OMG the new chapter for vampire knight is up! I am so HAPPY!! Roll Eyes

-Di
videogirlc
PVC *Gekidan*
Ninja in Kitchen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 05:48:47 AM »

Yeah i read it as soon as it was posted on onemanga. So happy the scanlators are translating it so fast. The Kaname and Yuuki thing is creeping me out now, but I still want them to end up together. Feel bad for Zero too. The japanese site for the anime is up http://www.vampire-knight.jp/
helliebee
PVC Floating Members
Ninja in Training

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

I know, the whole sibling/betrothed thing is a little gross but somehow I think that the series will end pretty tragically and no one will actually get together.  So at least we won't have to think about the incest babies...

I like YuukixZero; I still think that the whole thing with Zero and Yuki isn't finished even though he's so angry about her turning into a vampire. I just don't think Zero can hate Yuuki, and even if he tries attacking her they both still care about each other. Not that Kaname would let it get that far. Of course considering the fact that Zero will eventually go crazy I somehow don't think that it will work out in the long run.

Of course my favorite part is them rivaling over Yuuki and her having to pick, and I don't think that's over yet. Grin

-Di
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: